• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro M and XS blade.
• Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
• A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• 100% recycled ABS (ABS material required from automotive
HYBRID CARBON SHAFT
- Strong and economical; a great combination when paired with Starboard’s Tufskin blade.
- CHOOSE between fixed or adjustable shaft.
- Round S40 Shaft
2017 Starboard Enduro Tufskin Blade/Hybrid Carbon Shaft
Simel Nominees Pty Ltd has a no refund policy. If you change your mind, choose the wrong size etc. on a product or accessory please contact us and management will review if we are able to exchange your product or offer a store credit on a gift card. If your product was purchased over 21 days ago we are unable to offer you any return.
You will be liable for any freight charges incurred in returning and re-supplying the replacement product, and any cost of damage incurred during the return shipping process.
Our preferred freight company for purchases will provide you with a consignment number to track your order.
Every product is examined to ensure it is defect free before leaving the store. We take exceptional care to ensure our products arrive safely at your door. The paddles are safely packaged into a solid cardboard box. Simel Nominees Pty Ltd is not liable for any damage that may occur during freight. We take all precautions to ensure our products are packaged adequately before leaving our warehouse. If your product is damaged in transit by a 3rd party we will not be held liable. Please ensure you inspect the product upon delivery before signing off with the driver.